As you know, the people who want to list their products on Amazon are looking for UPC. You can use UPC’s for any Amazon stores. If you have been looking for how to buy UPC Codes for Amazon Canada or other marketplaces for listing your products, the solution is here at last. All you need to do is to relax and watch as we take you through this post.
We will help you to buy GS1 Verified UPC barcodes. So you can easily purchase your own UPC codes on our website. It’s really very easy step to get your UPC. Whether you want 1 or more. You can easily buy how many quantities you need. And GS1 verified UPC barcodes are available for lifetime. Your barcodes will never expire. There’s no expiration date. They will always belong to you.
You pay for your barcodes once and that’s it. There are no additional fees and no hidden costs. There’s no registration needed. No product information is needed. You do not have to tell us what products you will be assigning your barcodes to.
Our barcodes work both for eCommerse stores and retailers/online stores/supermarkets. You can use them for Amazon, eBay, Jet, iTunes, Google etc.
Steps You Can Take to Buy UPC Barcodes for Amazon Canada or other marketplaces.
The following steps are what you can take to get your barcodes for Amazon Canada or other marketplaces:
1.Click Here To See UPC Codes Pricing and Purchase
2.Sit Back and Wait for Your UPC Barcodes To Deliver
3.We will send your barcodes to your email address or (PayPal email address)) less than 6 hours! Generally it takes 15-60 min.
Why Should You Buy Barcodes From Us?
- UPC barcode numbers guaranteed for use on Amazon, eBay, Jet, iTunes, Walmart and any eCommerce stores
- One-time charge – You pay for your barcodes once and that’s it. There are no renewal fees, no membership fees, and your barcodes will never expire.
- Our website is fully automated. This means that you can place an order at any time, day or night, and your barcode package will be ready for you less than 6 hours! Generally it takes 15-60 min.
- All barcode formats available – Generate barcodes in JPEG, PNG, PDF, SVG, and EPS formats!
- Great Customer Service – Full Technical Support
- Affordable Pricing- You can see how affordable our pricing is
What Will You Get?
- Fast delivery by Email:
- GS1 Verified UPC numbers
- JPG, PNG barcode images (upon request)
- Lifetime Guarantee
If you’re using Amazon, Amazon will provide barcodes to you after create the listing using the UPC you purchase from us, all you need to do is supply the UPC during listing creation and then print item labels from the Manager Inventory menu. On Amazon you can either use your own barcode you bought from us, or you can print the Item Label that Amazon provides and use that (or place it over an existing barcode).
You can also see our EAN pricing.
Thanks for reading! We look forward to serve you better!